Sarahah Resources for Parents
Phone & Tablet Safety Tips for Parents of Teens
- Talk to your children about cyberbullying and online safety. Do not assume they just automatically know.
- Limit access to App Stores. Do not allow teenagers to download their own apps. Change your password, and require them to request apps from you.
- Monitor your teens social media presence regularly. Read their texts, and check out their Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and other profiles.
- Set a cell phone curfew. Require children to turn over their phone at a specific time each night. Do not allow cell phones in the bedroom at night.
- Take advantage of parental controls, and other apps and services that allow you to monitor, block, and control your teens phone usage: